The Network for Children’s Rights offers legal, social and psychological support to refugee children and their families in a specialized program in the center of the city.
The aim of the programme is to enhance the protection, care, well-being and integration of vulnerable children and refugee families in Greece and to support their access to long-term solutions in order to mitigate both the risks Related to their precarious immigration and the chances of being socially excluded.
How to implement:
- Identification of children (unaccompanied and/or accompanying)
- Providing psychosocial and legal support to vulnerable families and refugee children as well as to children at risk
- Immediate response, holistic management and support of individual cases, based on the design of Individualized action plan, intervention and interconnection with the community, with services and institutions, emergency coverage and support Children for their enrollment in formal and non-formal education, as well as in socialization and education actions
- Constant and constant communication with children with the aim of increasing the sense of security and establishing a relationship of trust.
- Immediate response to incidents of violence and abuse and constant cooperation with competent bodies for the protection of children.
- Continuous contact and networking with organizations active in the field of child protection and participation in relevant working groups with a view to the holistic management of cases and the exchange of knowledge and good practices.
The program titled Child Protection Case Management for Refugee Children and is funded by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Contact: 2018846590, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org