Submit until 06/06/2021
Position Summary: Network for Children’s Rights (“Network”) announces the position of one Bengali interpreter. As part of the program providing psychosocial and legal support in the wider area of the urban centre of Athens, the interpreter is expected to ensure mediation and interpretation from and to beneficiaries of the program.
- Provide accurate intercultural Mediation & Interpretation while briefings or sessions with beneficiaries are conducted
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries and the professionals in an understandable and culturally acceptable way
- Excellent knowledge of Bengali in written and spoken language
- Excellent knowledge of Greek or English language
- Previous professional experience (at least 1 year)
- Excellent Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience in immigration / refugee and experience with vulnerable groups as well as knowledge of the NGO area
- Team spirit and collaboration with the staff
Interested candidates should submit their CV and motivation letter (up to 500 words) until 06/06/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org mail address, Subject Line: Bengali Interpreter / Cultural Mediator
- Short-listed candidates to undergo a job interview will be notified until 10/06/2021.