The network for the rights of the Child is recognized as a certified body as it is registered in the following registers:
- Register of cultural bodies of the Ministry of Culture & Tourism
- Register of Lifelong learning institutions of the Ministry of Education, Research & Religions
- National Register of non-profit private sector bodies and the special Register of Voluntary Non Governmental Organizations of the Ministry of Health (Department of Volunteering and certification of bodies)
- Special Register of Non Governmental organizations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (ADA)
- National Register of Non Governmental Organizations of the Ministry of Migration Policy
- Register of civil society bodies of the Ministry of Public Order and citizen protection
- General Secretariat for Youth (ERASMUS + program).
In addition, the network for the rights of the Child cooperates with international and Greek organizations, networks and civil society bodies, which aim at defending children’s rights.
In this context he is a member of the Eurochild.