The Network for Children’s Rights is announcing the position of full-time Urdu/Punjabi interpreter / cultural mediator with fixed term contract, for the implementation of a project supporting minor refugees. The Candidate will support unaccompanied refugee minors, children living in precarious conditions and support the team of program professionals.
- Provide accurate intercultural Mediation & Interpretation while briefings or sessions with beneficiaries are conducted
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries and the professionals in an understandable and culturally acceptable way either in person or via phone/app
- Interpreting during group meetings or outdoor activities
- Collaboration with professionals
- Excellent knowledge of Urdu/Punjabi
- Very good knowledge of Greek or/and English language
- Previous professional experience, at least 1 year
- Previous experience in immigration / refugee and experience with vulnerable groups as well as knowledge of the NGO area
- Team spirit and collaboration with the staff
Interested candidates should submit their CV and motivation letter (up to 500 words) until 08/02/2023 at the email email@example.com mentioning in the email subject: Interpretation / Cultural mediator Urdu/Punjabi 2023
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The interviews can be conducted before the deadline. Those interested should be available to work immediately.
We encourage asylum seekers and recognized refugees who meet the above qualifications to submit their CV.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the general data protection regulation (GDPR).