Position Summary: Network for Children’s Rights (“Network”) is announcing the position of Urdu cultural mediator/interpreter, as part of the program «Child protection case management for refugee children including Unaccompanied Children in Attica». The duration of the contract will be until 31/12/2021 with the possibility of renewal.
- Provide accurate intercultural Mediation & Interpretation while briefings or sessions with beneficiaries are conducted
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries and the professionals in an understandable and culturally acceptable way
- Excellent knowledge of Urdu in written and spoken language
- Excellent knowledge of Greek or/and English language
- Previous professional experience (at least 1 year)
- Excellent Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience in immigration / refugee and experience with vulnerable groups as well as knowledge of the NGO area
- Team spirit and collaboration with the staff
Interested candidates should submit their CV and motivation letter (up to 500 words) until 19/09/2021 at the email email@example.com mentioning in the email subject: Interpretation / Cultural mediator Urdu.
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of recruitment, the interviews can be conducted before the deadline as well as the filling of the position. Those interested should be available to work immediately.
We encourage asylum seekers and recognized refugees who meet the above qualifications to submit their CV, as it will be considered as an additional qualification and experience due to the subject and target group of the program.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the general data protection regulation (GDPR).