Job description: Network for Children’s Rights is announcing a part-time (4-hour employment) position of interpreter/cultural mediator Farsi for the newspaper «Migratory Birds».
- Interpretation and translation in the context of the implementation of the program. Meetings with beneficiaries are often held in English
- Accurate interpretation of conversations between program staff and minors, without any interference in their content and in complete confidentiality
- Alignment with the coordination group’s instructions regarding its tasks, as well as their possible adaptation to emergencies
- Excellent knowledge of Farsi in written and oral speech
- Excellent knowledge of Greek Language and/or English Language
- Minimum one-year professional experience as an interpreter or cultural mediator;
- Excellent Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Previous immigration/refugee employment and experience with vulnerable groups will be considered as additional qualifications
- Work and/or voluntary work for the benefit of society as a whole as well as knowledge of the NGO space will be considered as an additional qualification
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “Interpreter Farsi”, until 12/3/2021.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the privacy notice on the processing of personal data.