In the framework of the program “Child Protection case management for refugee children including Unaccompanied Children in Attica” of the National Emergency Response Mechanism for Unaccompanied Minors in Unsafe Living Conditions (“National Mechanism”) implemented by the Network for the Rights of the Child, it is announced the position of full-time Bengali interpreter / cultural mediator.
- Provide accurate intercultural Mediation & Interpretation while briefings or sessions with beneficiaries are conducted
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries and the professionals in an understandable and culturally acceptable way
- Excellent knowledge of Bengali
- Very good knowledge of Greek or English language
- Previous professional experience, at least 1 year
- Good Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience in immigration / refugee and experience with vulnerable groups as well as knowledge of the NGO area
- Team spirit and collaboration with the staff
Interested candidates should submit their CV and motivation letter (up to 500 words) until 27/07/2022 at the email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject: Interpretation / Cultural mediator Bengali.
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The interviews can be conducted before the deadline. Those interested should be available to work immediately.
We encourage asylum seekers and recognized refugees who meet the above qualifications to submit their CV.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the general data protection regulation (GDPR).