In the framework of the program “U-Report”, the global platform of Unicef, implemented by the Network for the Rights of the Child, it is announced the position of part-time Urdu translator / cultural mediator. The candidate will be a member of the Network team and will translate the texts of the polls and other texts such as articles, announcements. In addition, he/she will participate in the workshops with young refugees/immigrants that will be organized inside and outside of Attica. The candidate should be able to travel. The duration of the contract will be until 31/12/2022
- Provision of text translation services in the framework of the implementation of the program
- Participation and interpretation in the workshops held between the program staff and the minors and young people without any interference in the content
- Travel to areas inside and outside Attica for the organization of the workshops
- Collaboration with the Network and Unicef team
- Excellent knowledge of Urdu
- Very good knowledge of Greek or/and English language
- Previous professional experience, at least 1 year
- Previous experience in immigration / refugee and experience with vulnerable groups as well as knowledge of the NGO area
- Team spirit and collaboration with the staff
Interested candidates should submit their CV and motivation letter (up to 500 words) until 24/08/2022 at the email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject: Interpretation / Cultural mediator Urdu- U-Report.
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The interviews can be conducted before the deadline. Those interested should be available to work immediately.
We encourage asylum seekers and recognized refugees who meet the above qualifications to submit their CV.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the general data protection regulation (GDPR).