The Network for Children’s Rights announces the position of a full-time 9-seater Van Driver within the framework of a program under the auspices of the National Emergency Response Mechanism for Unaccompanied Minors in Precarious Living Conditions (“National Mechanism” ).
The position concerns full-time work Monday to Friday and hours 12.00-20.00.
- Transport and escort of unaccompanied children and professionals in order to carry out the required actions within the framework of the National Mechanism.
- Identification of unaccompanied children together with the team of professionals following the directive of the National Mechanism.
- Transport and escort of unaccompanied children and professionals to emergency accommodation facilities.
- Communication with the coordinator of the Mobile Unit and its professionals and obligation to report to them.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Driving License.
- 1 year experience in a relevant position.
- Acquaintance with refugee and immigrant population.
- Team spirit and cooperation with the rest of the scientific staff.
- Knowledge of the NGO field
- Experience in a child/children refugee service position.
- Knowledge of Greek language will be appreciated
Interested candidates should send their CV as well as a cover letter (up to 500 words) in which they briefly explain how they fit the position offered and why they wish to work at the Network.
Please send the above by 11/12/2022 to the email address hr @ddp.gr with the subject: Driver
* Only candidates who will be invited to an interview will be informed.
We encourage asylum seekers and recognized refugees who meet the above qualifications to submit their CV.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the general data protection regulation (GDPR).